Fall of 2012, Dr. Michael O'Conner's EN202 Writing About Literature
course at Millikin University worked on a collaborative
project, a literary casebook on Helena Maria Viramontes' novel, Under
the Feet of Jesus. The students divided up all tasks in
creating this "virtual project," drafted and refined the
texts of these materials, and submitted their work for publication
on the world wide web.
This undergraduate student casebook includes:
* a brief biography of Helena Maria Viramontes
* background and supporting information on themes and issues found within the
* a recent bibliography, with some annotations,
* an array of student essays examining the novel through a number of critical
* and important links concerning the novel.
The class was made up of the following students: Kara Anderson, Daffaney Cathey, Megan Chrisler, Sydney Davis, Chelsea Dunmire, Danielle Green, Casey Kennett, Heather Koc, Miranda Little, Tyler McLean, Andrea Oesch, Therese Purcell, Christina Radi, Elise Scannell, Linda Wemple.
These students retain all rights to their intellectual property.
We hope you will find this casebook valuable.
Home | Author | Student
Criticism | Supporting Materials | Links
Copyright 2012 Dr. Michael O'Conner
All Rights Reserved